Lovely sunbeam

Lovely sunbeam
Lovely Sunbeam (and Annierose) 88-99-PF

Tuesday 9 February 2016

V6 Jose Kit

The kit has arrived from Jose.

I have the T5 cross member which I will modify for the Type9 gearbox.

Also included are the engine mounts, alternator bracket, steering crossbar, and clutch mount.

The headers weren't included in the kit as the UK engines tend to be the two port heads but the US engines have the three ports.


reference: http://v6alpine.blogspot.co.uk/p/v6-joses-conversion-kit-kit-components.html 



I have the engine dismantled, cleaned and  mostly painted.

Just waiting for some more parts to arrive to then begin the assembly.

Note: I have decided to go for a carburettor conversion to make things a bit easier (cheaper) and look more in keeping with the period. 

1 comment:

  1. This is very good. I would like to buy the kit if I can find someone to do the installation.

    ReplyDelete