Lovely sunbeam

Lovely sunbeam
Lovely Sunbeam (and Annierose) 88-99-PF

Monday 12 December 2016

Engine and Gearbox in final position




The engine mounts were welded in place.
In fact I welded the left one, fitted the engine again and then tacked the right one in place to be sure before removing the engine and finishing the weld.

I decided to use the Jose gearbox mount rather than the auto box mount.



I used a Sierra type 9 small vibration mount and modified the Jose mounting to fit.
The Jose mounting was in the right place - just needed a different set of holes.



The modified gear lever is set a bit further forward now.
But as I cant select 1st or 2nd gear I may have to take it all out again!



Also replaced and re routed the front brake pipes.



And installed the Clutch master cylinder and clevis in the final position.

No comments:

Post a Comment